Captain HookGrip was once the most feared pirate of the seas. He was known for plundering enemy ships and deadlifting boxes of treasure off their decks.
Unfortunately for the captain, he lost both of his hands in a long battle with a giant octopus during a stormy night. He had to have both of his hands replaced by metal hooks.
That didn't stop him from giving up his love of deadlifting! He can still be found pulling massive weight while he travels across the oceans.
Unfortunately for Captain HookGrip, he's been banned from competing in the IPF. They think his hooks give him an unfair advantage.
• Click Here To View Size Chart
• Sizing is similar to a typical shirt. If you are on the fence, we recommend sizing up.
• This unique design is property of Gorilla Barbell. You won't find it anywhere else.
• Great for the gym and even better for relaxing in. Breathable material that is extremely soft and comfortable
• 4.3 oz, 100% combed cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton/10% polyester; fabric laundered
• 32 singles for extreme softness; 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
• Does not shrink when washed
• Made by Next Level®
• Machine wash with warm water, inside out, with like colors
🇺🇸We create and ship products straight from the USA 🇺🇸
• Merchandise is shipped from our facility 2-3 days after purchase. You will receive a confirmation email and a tracking link upon shipment.
• Shipping times are 1-7 days to the USA and 4-15 days for international.